By The Sea Resorts Inc
Posted on: March 2, 2017
By The Sea Resorts Inc. is one of the leading independent hotel and leisure companies in Panama City Beach consisting of five full service boutique hotels, two restaurants and a retreat. For more information, please visit www.bythesearesorts.com
Our fast growing company is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Director of Sales and Marketing to join our team. This role serves as a strategic member of the hotel Executive Committee.
As Director of Sales and Marketing you will be responsible for the leadership and management of all aspects of revenue generation and marketing functions to develop strategies to maximize RevPAR and market share across our portfolio of properties.
Responsible for managing all public relations, promotions and advertising efforts to optimize profit potential and further enhance the company‚Äôs image. This effort encompasses the full design and execution oversight of sales initiatives, brand management, market research, market communications, advertising, media relations and public affairs initiatives.
- Responsible for executing sales strategies in order to maximize profitability across our portfolio of properties and ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality service for all customers.
- Lead a team to drive total hotel revenue and take responsibility for the achievement of budgeted revenue streams.
- Develop and execute sales & marketing strategies through preparation of a strategic sales plan.
- Implementation and administration of the Sales and Marketing budget and the establishment of annual seller goals.
- Understand competitive landscape, local and feeder market dynamics, and changing customer needs to ensure property success.
- Management of meeting and event managers to include: F&B forecasting, event satisfaction scores and attendance at key operational meetings.
- Ensure that all sales related activities support customer satisfaction, retention and new business development goals.
- Proactively position the company as a business leader in the community
- 5+ years in a senior leadership sales role preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of leisure, travel and tourism, religious and destination markets.
- Great knowledge of local, national and international major players.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with statistical reports.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Highly motivated individual with strong initiative and desire for achievement.