View the current job openings below submitted by Chamber members. If you are a member and have a job opening you would like listed on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Chamber at (850) 235-1159.
Florida State University, Panama City Campus: (850) 872-4750
Gulf Coast State College: (850) 769-1551
Haney Vo-Tech: (850) 747-5550 (Post-Secondary School & Training)
Troy University, Panama City Campus: (850) 747-0634
Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division
Multiple Positions Available
Positions for which we hire:
-Operations Research Analyst
-Human Factors Engineer
For more information please go to http://www.navsea.navy.mil/nswc/panamacity/employment/CareerOpportunities.aspx
SUNRISE COMMUNITY, INC
Multiple Positions Available
HEALTHCARE COORDINATOR: Excellent opportunity for a career minded RN. Leadership is a must for the Nursing Supervisor of a 24-bed residential facilty for developmentally disabled individuals. This is a challenging nursing specialty enabling the nurse to teach and share their knowledge. Work with on primary care Physician, P.T., O.T. and other therapies. Benefits include health, dental, life insurance, holiday, sick and vacation pay, 403b retirement plan, great work environment and rewarding work. Salary negotiable.
PRN DIRECT SUPPORT STAFF: New Pay Scale in Effect! Family-like environment in a residential setting providing training, support and assistance to people with developmental disabilities. Salary $9.75/hr, no benefits. No guaranteed number of hours, three shifts available.
All positions require background check, drug screen and clean driving record. Apply at 2059 Lisenby Ave, PC, 32405. Drug-free workplace, EOE.
Multiple Positions Available
DIRECTOR OF HOME HEALTH
NURSING ASSISTANTS, PRN
PHYSICAL THERAPIST, FT, OUTPATIENT
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, FT
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST, PT
THERAPY REHAB TECHS, PRN
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES AIDE
We offer competitive salaries, flexible shifts, benefits on first day of employment, educational assistance career ladder, increased shift differentials. Apply in person at Emerald Coast Rehabilitation Hospital, 1847 Florida Ave, Panama City.
EMERALD WASTE SERVICES
Candidates will need knowledge of heavy trucks, hydraulics experience, welding experience, CDL or ability to obtain one is a plus, and must pass a pre-employment drug test. We have competitive salary, good benefits (medical, dental, life and 401K). Apply in person at EWS, 7833 McElvey Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32408.
Carpet One Floor & Home
Interior Design Consultant
Our Interior Design Consultants work one on one with home owners to help them create a rich, warm, and inviting environment for their families. As an Interior Design Consultant you get to partake in the rewarding experience of creating joy in our customers' lives by helping them decorate something that they can be proud of. Every Interior Design Consultant has an unlimited income potential based upon commissions. We provide all training and only request a sincere desire to help others and to put the interests of our customers above your own. If you like to serve others, then Carpet One Floor & Home is the right place for you! We have a benefits package including sick days, vacation, health, and others. As the most recognized name in flooring, you will find that we have a steady stream of potential customers ready for you to serve them, so what are you waiting for? Apply now! Contact: 850-258-3982, email@example.com
Myra Reed, MD PA & Associates
Established two-physician Internal Medicine practice looking to expand. Office setting, no holidays, hospital rounds, or weekends. Office hours M-F. Located at the “World’s Most Beautiful Beaches” Panama City Beach, Florida. Please fax resume to 850-249-5008 or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clear Channel Media
Clear Channel Panama City Account Manager (Sales)
-Available: Immediate availability in our Clear Channel Panama City office.
-Compensation: Commissioned sales with bonuses. Established base of business to start.
-Function: Prospects and then sells integrated advertising solutions to businesses using radio and digital assets.
Uncovers a potential customer’s marketing needs and develops solutions that meet them and deliver return on investment by using our radio station’s resources. Able to talk in front of individuals or groups in a selling capacity. Able to compose well researched, well thought out written proposals using PowerPoint. Looks for ways to add value to what the client receives. Builds strong client relationships.
-What we look for: Successful sales experience is helpful, particularly intangible sales. College education in media, communications, marketing, advertising and/or business is a plus and/or willing to learn sales and marketing skills and put them into practice.Research, written proposal, and presentation skills are critical. Computer competency necessary. Works independently. Works hard. Focused. Purposeful. Has passion for radio as an effective advertising medium. Positive team member able to overcome obstacles, solve problems. A long-term commitment. No job hoppers. Excellent references from previous customers, employers, persons of authority. Has reliable transportation.
-We provide: Broadcast sales training. Marketing training. Established client list with a rewarding commission structure. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, 401k,, paid holidays, accrued vacation.
-For More Information contact:
Darrell Johnson, Director of Sales
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment Panama City
Cindy's Salon & Spa
Needed ASAP: Seasoned hairstylist with clientele to add to our beautiful and unique salon & spa. Lots of walk-ins from Andy's Flour Power and Emerald Coast Dental Spa. High percentage, no booth rentals. Resume and clientele required.
Bring resume and a model for a cut and color to:
Cindy's Salon & Spa
3129 Thomas Dr.
Now accepting applications for ALL POSITIONS at our NEW
Panama City Beach location. Apply on site from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Goodwill Industries–Big Bend Inc., the leading nonprofit in providing job training, education, employment and housing to people with disabilities and other barriers to employment, is seeking a Full-time Events Coordinator to join our Goodwill team. The job involves coordinating, organizing and implementing various community events to raise funds and mission awareness. This job is well suited for someone with excellent oral and written communications skills and experience with planning and developing events who demonstrates a fluency of ideas. We are looking for just the right person who takes initiative and actively seeks, cultivates and retains donor relationships. Competitive salary and benefits. Traveling is required to surrounding communities. To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
A Top Medical Practice (Undisclosed)
Internist or Family Practitioner
Looking for an Internist or Family Practitioner to join the top medical practice in Panama City, Florida. Located at the World’s Most Beautiful Beaches. Great practice with wonderful patients, staff and location. Next to Navy Base, beaches and Bay Point Golf Course/Marina. Please fax your resume to 850.249.5008”
Wyndham Emerald Beach Resort
Asst. Maintenance Manager
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world’s largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We’ve grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Maintenance Manager at our Emerald Beach Resort, 14700 Front Beach Rd.
• Maintain general units, common areas, pool/pool areas and grounds as required to company standards.
• Determine the priority and distribution of workload to applicable personnel as determined by reviewing occupancy reports, housekeeping reports and other related materials.
• Assess workload and assign tasks/work orders overseeing them to completion.
• Assist all maintenance techs with daily duties as related to property’s condition and prioritizing workloads.
• Competencies in plumbing, electric and HVAC repairs with minimal assistance or supervision.
• Perform preventative maintenance of all aspects of units, common areas and grounds as required.
• Monitor and repair HVAC system for the entire facility.
• Monitor and repair the water (boiler) system in living units and facilities to ensure adequate hot water supply for guests, customers and employees.
• Repair/replace doors, windows, walls, floor, ceilings, roofs, furniture, cabinetry and remodeling work as required.
• Perform plumbing maintenance such as pipes, drains, faucets, disposals, showers and Jacuzzi tubs using methods that include soldering, brazing silver, PVC, CPVC and fittings.
• Reset/replace breakers, ballast and other electrical fixtures including switches and sockets; prevent and trouble shoot possible electric hazards.
• Preventive programs on all systems such as HVAC, boilers, pool certification etc.
• Working knowledge of appliances.
• Repair interior walls, wall coverings and ceilings by patching drywall, replacing wood or wall coverings or texture and painting.
• Assist Maintenance Manager in compliance, maintenance and forecasting of annual budgets as well as creation and sustained performance of preventative maintenance policies as called upon.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 5 years Facilities Maintenance experience.
• 2 to 3 years Supervisory experience.
• 2 years Mechanical experience (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing).
• 1 year Budgeting and Large Scale Purchasing.
Mediacom Communications Corporation
Commercial Account Representative
Responsible for obtaining new Video, HSD, and Phone Business accounts as well as Commercial MDU accounts, and identifying all new development complexes when they are built and become available. Obtaining and renewing ROE’s (Right of Entries) in our MDU complexes and maintain good relations with existing MDU accounts as well as commercial business.
• Meet/exceed monthly quota in Commercial Video, Data, and Phone sales as defined in quota document.
• Meet with multiple dwelling units, apartments, local businesses, colleges, hotels, etc. and secure contracts for all areas of service (cable, digital, internet, and phone).
• Enter and maintain all leads and accounts in SalesForce.com.
• Prepares and initiates proposals to new Business prospects.
• Ensures that accounts acquired receive the best possible customer service after the sale is made.
• Resolves any contractual concerns that might occur during the course of the service agreement.
• Compiles and examines all MDU account records to assure timely renegotiation to subscription rates.
• Utilize on a daily basis Salesforce.com for the management of leads through account deployment.
• Prepares and forwards various progress reports to the appropriate manager.
• Completes required documentation, reporting, and filing of service contracts.
• May be required to follow up on delinquent commercial accounts and assess commercial address serviceability.
• Maintains ongoing relationship with commercial customers.
• Other functions that may be assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Good written and oral communications skills.
• Two years outside sales experience preferably business to business.
• Commercial telecommunications sales experience preferred.
• Computer literate.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
• Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record required.
Apply at www.mediacomcable.com/careers, Job ID 4968.
A Superior Air Conditioning
Experienced HVAC Tech
Requirements: Valid driver's license and EPA Certified (with card).
Compensation - Experience based.
We are a drug free workplace. Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply in person at 179 Griffin Blvd. Suite 108 PCB, FL 32413.
Sales Associate (Part Time)
Our vibrant and colorful Tervis stores are always full of fun, expressive tumblers and accessories that celebrate every passion and fit every lifestyle. They’re the perfect place for fun, expressive people to help spread more happy moments in more happy places. If you’re ready to be a part of a company that’s in the business of fun, then we’re ready for you. We may not be able to change the world, but together, we can change the cups the world drinks from.
Tervis is looking for a Part Time Sales Associate. Sales Associate are responsible for the care and education of Tervis customers and will ensure customers have a successful shopping experience while visiting our stores. Tervis is seeking motivated self-starters who enjoy working with the public in a fast-paced retail environment; goal-oriented, team players with a strong customer service background. Physical requirements include: extended standing, bending, stooping, overhead reaching, and the ability to lift 35 pounds.
The ideal candidate should be available to work flexible shifts, weekends and holidays.
Apply online at http://www.tervis.com/info/careers
Drug Free Workplace, EOE
Seeking professional seasonal staff to be part of our island lifestyle! Interested and qualified applicants should apply in person at the Margaritaville Job Fair on January 28th through January 31st from 9:00AM - 3:00PM daily at 16230 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. ***All positions are seasonal***
Jake at the Beach
Creative Sales Specialist (Full & Part-Time Positions Available)
If you are...
Friendly & Outgoing Detailed & Organized Dependable & Trustworthy Optimistic by Nature
Fun Place to Work Paid Vacations
Good Pay & Great Discounts Advancement Opportunities
Customer Service Experience
E-mail current resume to: email@example.com or apply in person.
Jewelry Sales Professional (Full & Part-Time Positions Available)
If You Are…
-Self Motivated & Go the Extra Mile
-Friendly & Outgoing
-Detailed & Organized
-Dependable & Trustworthy
-Jewelry - Fashion Diva
-A Fun Place to Work
-Good Pay & Great Discounts
Join our Friendly & Creative Team. Retail Experience is helpful. Accepting Resumes for Part - Time Employees. E-mail Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wyndham Vacation Ownership
Make incredible commissions and incredible memories!
• Are you searching for that Dream Job where you have the potential to make a 6 figure income?
• Aren't you tired of working so hard and not getting paid what you are worth?
• Are you looking for the BEST Sales Opportunity in TOWN?
Then look no more! Because of our continued success & expansion we are searching for Elite Sales Professionals.
Apply TODAY as our classes fill up quickly!
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations - 160 + and access to 4000 other properties around the world. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
As part of Wyndham Worldwide, which has been named one FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies for 2011, Wyndham Vacation Ownership would invite you to learn more about our record breaking sales, unprecedented growth, and exciting lifestyle opportunities!
Because of our continued success, we are searching for a select few Sales professional that are looking to take their career to the next level. If you are a 20% or more CLOSER with stats to prove it then I need to talk to you! Don't continue to work for anyone other than the BEST Vacation Ownership Company in the World!
The Opportunity with Wyndham Vacation Resorts
Our sales professionals focus on relationship building as they provide our guests the opportunity to purchase world class destinations. Imagine a job that allows you to be.
Part Real Estate Professional
Part Sales Professional
Part Travel Agent
100% Dream Broker
This position allows you to meet with our guests face to face, invest time in rapport building, tour our magnificent resort & amenities, and ask them to become a part of our family by purchasing today with Wyndham.
Benefits and Compensation
Uncapped commissions. An awesome benefits package in less than 31 days!! This includes your choice of comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short & long term disability, etc.) 401K plan with 100% match up to first 6% (after 1 year), tuition reimbursement, attraction discounts, travel discounts, plus much more!! Can you see yourself making $50,000, $80,000, or $100,000? The Top 10 Sales Reps in Panama City Beach earned $150,000 PLUS in 2011! We've got a plan and support team to help you meet your goals.
We provide our associates extra incentives to use our vacation ownership portfolio for personal travel
Sales professionals with Wyndham work a maximum of 40 hours each week
Training and Development
Wyndham offers a comprehensive training program renowned as the best in the industry
Training classes are scheduled once a month for a select few.
After 2 weeks of classroom training that includes role playing, quizzes, and a final exam, you are ready to join a team. During your first 90 days, you will continue to receive follow-up training to further enhance your skills.
Apply TODAY as our classes fill up quickly!
Email resumes to email@example.com or apply at http://www.wyndhamjobs.com/
Wyndham Vacation Ownership
CMA (Multiple Positions)
This position is for Panama City Beach, Florida and surrounding area only! Please do not apply unless available for interview and assignment in Bay County areas. Out of Area Candidates please submit dates you will be in Panama City Beach to interview. Relocation and Travel assistance is not provided for this opportunity. Applicants outside this area will be considered only if travel and accomodations and relocation plans are cleary indicated and the timing is appropriate for WVO needs.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest Vacation Ownership Company, with an impressive list of world class resorts in the most popular destinations. Our continued growth and profitability allows delivery of great experiences for our valued owners and we continue to deliver on our promise to be the best. Our product is Vacation Ownership and our Marketing Agent Teams continue to deliver qualified prospects to our sales presentations.
We are currently looking for 4-6 dynamic, motivated people! Make excellent money and enjoy fabulous benefits (Vacation, Sick Leave, Holiday Pay, 40 Hour Work Week, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Disability and Travel Perks). Enthusiastic and sales oriented men and women are needed to help our future owners discover the joys and value of Wyndham Vacation Ownership. WVO is a Fortune Magazine recognized leader in our industry, renowned as a "Favorite Place to Work", "Family Friendly Work Environment", "Top Rated Global Sales Organization", and "Green" company. It's hard, the hours include evenings, Holidays, and weekends, but the benefits, pay and rewards are worth it. Speak to any employee and you will learn why WVO is the place to work in the Bay County area.
Job Description: The responsibility of this position is to create interest, from our guests, and vacationing public, to attend a "Vacation Ownership Sales Presentation". Operating from designated locations (kiosks and stations in high traffic locations, Hotels, and Restaurants) we provide our signature "INFORMATION AND CONCIERGE" services to earn our chance to interest prospective owners in their chance to realize the value and benefit of Vacation Ownership, using valuable incentives and discount programs. Each encounter is your chance to earn additional compensation! Our pay plan is a guaranteed wage and incentives (pay plan is fully disclosed and written)
Hours: Day and Evening Shifts are available, but we work when others are on Holiday or Vacation, and it pays!
People with a happy and caring demeanor, and the following characteristics typically do well in this role. Individual results may vary. You could become our next Top Performing Community Marketing Agent. Please apply today if you are:
1. Focused, positive, and have a "driven" attitude and can commit to "WYN" each and every day.
2. Enjoy helping others and are willing to "Give" above and beyond to achieve by maintaining focus on the goal of interesting others to become the next Wyndham Vacation Owner!
3. Able to work in outdoor kiosks and high traffic locations, meeting and greeting the vacationing and general public in a friendly, and helpful manner despite weather conditions.
4. Excellent at engaging strangers and developing rapport with your excellent communication skills.
6. Motivated and can work independantly, but enjoy a competitive team environment.
7. Sensitive to the needs of others but able to accept continued rejection without losing your focus or motivation.
Experience not required but the will to WYN is!
Apply today by submitting your resume to this job posting or applying online at www.WyndhamJobs.com Select Panama City Beach for your location and apply to the position listed for Marketing Agent or CMA. You can also email your resume to Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marketing - Administrative Assistant position works closely with the Director of Marketing & Business Development and the Mall Manager in the development and implementation of mall marketing programs, executions of community based programs, retailer and community relations, maintenance of website and collateral material, gift card administration and budgeting and financial support.
• College degree preferred with experience in marketing, event planning, advertising or business finance; hospitality & tourism
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Effective communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience in sales, networking, canvassing and negotiations
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative
• Work well independently and as a team
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements to Brent Gardner BGardner@simon.com
This hands-on Facilities Operation Director's primary focus is on facilities operations, providing technical and operations advice to the General Manager while managing the day to day operations of the property. Will oversee the operations of the mall property(s) and to maintain, protect and enhance the owner's real estate assets. This will be done at the least cost, in order to contribute to the maximization of the center's profitability.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Maintain a safe, clean and comfortable shopping environment
• Manage the work process for both capital projects and ongoing services, including developing the scope of work, working with contractor throughout the proposal process, overseeing the contracted work, and assuring that all necessary documentation is received prior to making payments
• Monitor cleaning services provided through contracts
• Manage preventive and predictive maintenance, repair, and construction work to sustain safe and reliable operation
• Maintains a safe environment and identifies and eliminates safety hazards to Mall staff, tenants and customers
• Administers training for programs such as OSHA, ADA, EPA, works with security and local officials to plan and oversee a fire safety program, and supports preparation for emergency and disaster response
Manage Financial Performance and Capital Expenditure
• Assist in the development of expense, energy and capital budgets
• Manage Property Operating Expenses within or below budgeted levels, assist Mall Manager with maximizing margin of profit centers, and effectively manage negative financial variances to overcome and/or minimize loss with area of responsibility
• Manage and execute the annual expense budget, service contracts, and utility costs
• Perform Condition Assessments (either personally or with the assistance of consultants) to develop basis for long range capital plans and budgets
• Prioritize capital projects to reflect critical needs and affordability
• Prepare initial project scopes, descriptions, and justifications for necessary facility modifications
• Review and recommend approval of contract plans and specifications
• Assists in preparing Service Agreements for approval according to policy and procedures.
• Complete capital projects in accordance with budget schedules
• Ensure information contained within the capital database is accurate, current, and updated on a real time basis as changes occur.
• Provide support to tenants under construction and ensure construction activities match approved plans and comply with mall criteria.
• May assist tenants in overcoming Government and permit obstacles and build relationships with key Government officials
• Coordinate and communicate with tenant coordination to ensure tenants open at or before the budgeted RCD
• May assist anchor tenant coordination and Development with property level support for new anchors and proposed Development projects.
Management of Staff
• Develop staff members by enhancing their roles and broadening their experiences
• Give recognition for good performance and effectively counsel poor performance
• Complete performance reviews with thorough and objective feedback.
• Intensify training and cross training to provide flexibility and efficient staffing plans to meet the economic and operational needs of the center with focus on improving standards and customers’ experience.
• Resolve tenant lease and non-lease concerns related to facility operations.
• Establish strong relationships and frequently interact with key civic leaders (Code Officials, Fire Safety, etc.)
• Maintain good relationships with tenants through frequent interaction, effective follow-through, participation in formalized tenant meeting to promote/discuss facility operations initiatives
• Fulfill Manager-on-Duty rotation and manage day to day activities as necessary which may include emergency situations
• Manage operations purchasing program and asset inventory
• Complete timely review and processing of vendor invoices to ensure accurate services were provided prior to payment
• Ensure all Services Agreements are current and compliant to the Simon Field Purchasing Policy
• Bachelor’s degree in shopping center management, business administration or related field.
• High degree of management/supervisory skills
• The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• The ability to understand and negotiate service contracts
• Strong organizational and financial skills
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
• HVAC experience
• Must be able to work flexible hours including some weekends
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements to Brent Gardner BGardner@simon.com
Country Inn & Suites
Front Desk Reservation Agent
The main responsibility of a front desk agent is to meet the needs of all guests staying with the hotel. Job duties include answering phones, booking reservations, responding to emails and electronic reservations, greeting guests upon entry to the hotel, checking in new guests, checking out guests, answering questions, and providing any necessary services to ensure a customer’s satisfaction. Resumes must include prior job references and be submitted to email@example.com