Deezigns & Graphics
Posted on: April 25, 2018
Looking for an intern who will help us grow and eventually be put on the payroll! Interest in graphic design and sign making is a huge plus!
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities.
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team.
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement.
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting.
- Report on team and individual performance.
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies.
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field.
- Experience as a supervisor or manager.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- The position is not a regular salaried position but has the possibility of becoming a paid position. How much you can earn will depend on your ability to sale!
- Looking for a recent graduate with a desire to learn on the job training in the sign industry. Someone who wants to advance their skills in design and is a real people person.
- Someone who is not afraid to make sales calls and has a go-getter attitude!
- Have you completed the following level of education: Associate?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- Are you in Panama City, FL?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver’s License?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?
For more information or to apply, please email [email protected] or call (850) 358-0948.