Fitness 360 Panama City Beach
Posted on: April 10, 2018
Part-time | $8.50 / hour
Fitness 360 is looking For a upbeat person that has a passion for fitness and health!
The Member Services Rock Star will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Fitness 360 members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
– Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
– Handle all front desk related activities including:
– Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
– Check members into the system.
– New m-ember sign-up.
– Take prospective members on tours
– Facilitate needed updates to memberâ€™s accounts.
– Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
– Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
– Customer service background preferred.
– Basic computer proficiency.
– A passion for fitness and health.
– Upbeat and positive attitude!
– Punctuality and reliability is a must.
– Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the memberâ€™s expectations.
– Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
– Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
– High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
– Must be 18 years of age or older.
– Continual standing and walking during shift.
– Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
– Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
12202 Hutchison Blvd
Contact Colin at 850-249-7725 or send an email to [email protected].