Location: Panama City Beach, Florida
This position is responsible for reviewing monthly and annual program reports, and following up management reviews. This position is located in Panama City Beach, Florida.
• Review monthly / annual program reports and Tenant Income Certifications. Maintain correspondence detailing outstanding issues.
• Maintain and update all contractual reporting requirements.
• Follow up on management reviews and physical inspections until all findings are resolved.
• Knowledgeable of all aspects of compliance monitoring for various State and Federal Affordable Housing programs such as, but not limited to, Housing Credit, SAIL, HOME, NHTF, CDBG-DR and State and County Bonds.
• Remain current on housing industry compliance issues.
• 1 year experience in the Affordable Housing Industry. (Preferred)
• Able to travel to attend trainings. Travel is very limited for this position.
• Computer skills proficient in MS Office products with in depth experience in Excel.
• Highly organized with excellent oral and written skills.
• Must be analytical and detail oriented with superior follow-through skills.
• Paid Holidays and PTO
• Health Benefits
• Matching 401K
• Profit Sharing
• Company Stock
• Competitive Salary
• Please send resumes to email@example.com