Ascension Sacred Heart Bay Hosts Kids’ Health Fair to Celebrate the Expansion of Pediatric Services
Posted on: July 20, 2021
The Studer Family Children’s Hospital at Ascension Sacred Heart will host a Kids’ Health Fair in Panama City on Saturday, July 24, from 9
to 11 a.m.
The festivities will be held at Ascension Medical Group Sacred Heart Pediatrics located at 619 N. Cove Blvd. The event is free of charge and celebrates the expansion of pediatric services to Bay County. Activities will include the following:
● Explore a fire truck with Panama City firefighters
● Enjoy delicious snacks
● Play exciting games the whole family will enjoy
● Get creative with face painting for kids
● Enter to win four free tickets to Shipwreck Island Water Park
● Visit our Florida Shots station to make sure your little ones are up-to-date on
● Learn what dosages of common medications are best for your child
● Receive free give-aways (while supplies last).
Outdoors, masks are encouraged, but not required. Inside the building, masks are required. The new building is the home of pediatrician Dr. Jacqueline Garavito, as well as a virtual office location to hold consults with Studer Family Children’s Hospital specialists. In addition, pediatrician Dr. Duane Carter will join this practice on August 1, with pediatrician Dr. Ali Rodriguez-Garcia joining on September 1.
The Studer Family Children’s Hospital at Ascension Sacred Heart serves as the only children’s hospital in Northwest Florida. The Children’s Hospital offers a wide range of children’s medical care, from a pediatric emergency room and neonatal intensive care unit to a medical staff of more than 120 board-certified physicians across 30 pediatric specialties. The Children’s Hospital provides quality, compassionate care to children, regardless of their parents’ ability to pay. For more information, visit studerfamilychildrenshospital.com.