By the Sea Resorts
Posted on: December 6, 2017
We are looking to appoint an experienced payroll professional who will be responsible for payroll processing for our entire portfolio of hotels and restaurants.Â Responsible for performing tasks to establish and maintain payroll records, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing involuntary deductions such as garnishments, administering a variety of voluntary deductions and ensuring compliance with federal and state laws regarding payroll taxes.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and process weekly payroll for the entire company portfolio of properties.
- Review payroll for accuracy and facilitate resolutions to any payroll errors.
- Liaise directly with line managers to review, verify, and reconcile punches, hours worked, pay adjustments, and other pay-related information, and post information onto designated records.
- Adjust basic settings in time clock system (e.g., employee schedule, time clock restrictions) and correct punches.
- Back up transaction files and transmit to payroll system according to company procedures.
- Maintain and ensure all employee information in the payroll system is valid and up to date.
- Provide manager, supervisor, employees with additional payroll info as needed
- Bachelors Degree, with a major in Accounting
- QuickBooks experience is an essential requirement of the position 3-5 years
- Payroll experience 2 years
- Strong proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills- outgoing, patient, professional
- Reliable, detailed oriented an a positive attitude
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Anticipate a variety of needs and problems and proactively suggest solutions
- Must be able to use excellent independent judgment and discretion in a variety of situations
- Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding payroll taxes.
Competitive salary, Medical, Vision and Dental benefits, paid vacation. Resumes should be emailed to [email protected].